Aurea Software, a leading provider of customer and employee experience solutions, including Jive, today announced the keynote speakers for its upcoming Aurea Experience 18 conferences. This year’s programs in Europe and North America will feature keynote presentations from Bruce Daisley, Twitter’s EMEA vice president and an award-winning thought leader on business and technology, and Patty McCord, best-selling author and former chief talent officer at Netflix.
- Top tech companies like Netflix and LinkedIn say they have no problem with employees interviewing for other jobs — in fact, they might want to help
- An entrepreneur who dropped out of Harvard Business School to launch his startup made a key hiring mistake that stalled the company’s progress for years
- Netflix’s Unique Culture of Termination… That Employees Seem to Like
- Commentary: Netflix’s firing culture works for Netflix
- Google bans F-word in company documents and URLs, as leaders continue to pacify employee communications