The future of work will be front and center at BoxWorks 2018 with discussions on how to power digital transformation initiatives, driving rapid innovation in technology, and building a modern technology stack required to embrace best-of-breed productivity.
- Top tech companies like Netflix and LinkedIn say they have no problem with employees interviewing for other jobs — in fact, they might want to help
- An entrepreneur who dropped out of Harvard Business School to launch his startup made a key hiring mistake that stalled the company’s progress for years
- Netflix’s Unique Culture of Termination… That Employees Seem to Like
- Commentary: Netflix’s firing culture works for Netflix
- Google bans F-word in company documents and URLs, as leaders continue to pacify employee communications