Patty McCord is a former chief talent officer at Netflix. Now she runs her own consulting business. McCord’s new book is “Powerful: Building a Culture of Freedom and Responsibility.” She devised an algorithm for figuring out if your job is a good fit: You’re doing what you love to do, what you’re good at, and what the company needs. Deciding when to quit your job could come down to answering a few questions.
- Netflix Culture Deck Co-Creator Says Leaders Need To Explain Context
- The Co-Creator Of The Netflix Culture Deck Weighs In On Recruiting And Leadership | Patty McCord
- Preserving staffers’ dignity vital
- Former Netflix Chief Talent Officer Patty McCord on how to fix your company
- Five Must-Read Books to Build a More Engaged Culture in 2018