Patty McCord is a former chief talent officer at Netflix. Now she runs her own consulting business. McCord’s new book is “Powerful: Building a Culture of Freedom and Responsibility.” She devised an algorithm for figuring out if your job is a good fit: You’re doing what you love to do, what you’re good at, and what the company needs. Deciding when to quit your job could come down to answering a few questions.
- 8 lessons on building a company people enjoy working for
- The Netflix Decision Making Model Is Why They’re So Successful
- Guest Blog: Five ways to mentor event industry talent that you might not have thought of
- When Hiring Teachers, District Leaders Prioritize ‘Cultural Fit.’ That Can Be a Problem
- Top tech companies like Netflix and LinkedIn say they have no problem with employees interviewing for other jobs — in fact, they might want to help