Patty McCord is a former chief talent officer at Netflix. Now she runs her own consulting business. McCord’s new book is “Powerful: Building a Culture of Freedom and Responsibility.” She devised an algorithm for figuring out if your job is a good fit: You’re doing what you love to do, what you’re good at, and what the company needs. Deciding when to quit your job could come down to answering a few questions.
Click here and use the LEARN2018 code to get a special discount
- Are Tough Conversations the Kindest?
- Learning from Netflix: How to Build a Culture of Freedom and Responsibility
- Here’s Why Switching Jobs Every 3 Years Is Essential For Indian Men
- The former head of talent at Netflix explains how to find the right people to solve your business challenges
- Why HR pros from Apple and Netflix say the C-suite needs to address #MeToo at work