Patty McCord is a former chief talent officer at Netflix. Now she runs her own consulting business. McCord’s new book is “Powerful: Building a Culture of Freedom and Responsibility.” She devised an algorithm for figuring out if your job is a good fit: You’re doing what you love to do, what you’re good at, and what the company needs. Deciding when to quit your job could come down to answering a few questions.
Click here and use the LEARN2018 code to get a special discount
- 3 signs you’re stuck in the wrong career
- Here’s how to score a job at Netflix, says the company’s former HR boss
- Former Netflix talent chief shares her secrets for hiring successfully
- Patty McCord, Cocreator of ‘Netflix Culture Deck,’ to Headline BLR’s HR Comply/Workforce L&D 2018 in Vegas
- Microsoft, Others Work Toward New Cultures in the Digital Age