Patty McCord is a former chief talent officer at Netflix. Now she runs her own consulting business. McCord’s new book is “Powerful: Building a Culture of Freedom and Responsibility.” She devised an algorithm for figuring out if your job is a good fit: You’re doing what you love to do, what you’re good at, and what the company needs. Deciding when to quit your job could come down to answering a few questions.
- Retention issues? Three ways to deliver a message that people actually remember
- The Case for Business Acumen and Our Best Idea for Building It
- Best Management Books For Entrepreneurs and Executives
- How Avoiding Speaking Opportunities Could Hurt Your Leadership Career
- It’s Time To Change How Employees Leave Our Companies