Patty McCord is a former chief talent officer at Netflix. Now she runs her own consulting business. McCord’s new book is “Powerful: Building a Culture of Freedom and Responsibility.” She devised an algorithm for figuring out if your job is a good fit: You’re doing what you love to do, what you’re good at, and what the company needs. Deciding when to quit your job could come down to answering a few questions.
- Netflix’s Patty McCord on being a great place to be from – Protect the Hustle Ep 1
- BoxWorks 2018 to Feature Industry Leaders Focused on the Blueprint for the Future of Work
- How one of Netflix’s top execs nailed his job interview and stood out even without a college degree or going to film school (NFLX)
- Former Netflix Exec: How CEOs Miss The Mark On Corporate Culture
- Netflix CEO Reed Hastings is writing a book about his company’s famous culture