Stemming from her time as Chief Talent Officer at Netflix, Patty McCord knows innovative, unconventional startup cultures. In this keynote from Goal Summit 2016, she challenges you to rethink how you approach HR and change the ways you motivate people, develop talent, build trust and connect business objectives to your people in order to create a dynamic, thriving company.
- Netflix CEO Reed Hastings is writing a book about his company’s famous culture
- How to hire: 5 ways to stop doing it all wrong
- Video Of The Week: Patty McCord on Rethinking How We Manage People
- Intel’s CEO resigned after violating a no-dating rule. More companies are adding them in the #MeToo era
- Former Netflix exec pursues radical shift in how tech firms treat employees