Stemming from her time as Chief Talent Officer at Netflix, Patty McCord knows innovative, unconventional startup cultures. In this keynote from Goal Summit 2016, she challenges you to rethink how you approach HR and change the ways you motivate people, develop talent, build trust and connect business objectives to your people in order to create a dynamic, thriving company.
- A former Netflix exec has a simple algorithm for figuring out whether you should leave your job
- Will #MeToo Level Silicon Valley?
- Netflix encourages employees to interview at other companies — here’s why
- A simple but ruthless exercise reveals who your star employees are — and who should be fired
- FT Business books of the month: January edition