The desire to continuously improve is ingrained in many people, and in my experience, this is especially the case when it comes to event industry professionals. We’re a driven, motivated group. We’re incredibly passionate about what we do, and we strive to produce the very best for our clients day in, day out.
- 8 lessons on building a company people enjoy working for
- The Netflix Decision Making Model Is Why They’re So Successful
- Guest Blog: Five ways to mentor event industry talent that you might not have thought of
- When Hiring Teachers, District Leaders Prioritize ‘Cultural Fit.’ That Can Be a Problem
- Top tech companies like Netflix and LinkedIn say they have no problem with employees interviewing for other jobs — in fact, they might want to help