Harvard Business Review has started to create PowerPoint decks as complements to select articles. These decks are available only to subscribers through the Visual Library on hbr.org (which you can access if you’re a subscriber). They are designed to drive interest in magazine articles after publication among our most engaged and influential readers. “How Netflix Reinvented HR,” was chosen to receive this treatment. The PPT presentation is Based on the article by Patty McCord, Harvard Business Review, January–February 2014
- A former Netflix exec has a simple algorithm for figuring out whether you should leave your job
- Will #MeToo Level Silicon Valley?
- Netflix encourages employees to interview at other companies — here’s why
- A simple but ruthless exercise reveals who your star employees are — and who should be fired
- FT Business books of the month: January edition