So, when he showed up for a job interview at Netflix headquarters 18-years ago, he was unlike the other applicants, according to Patty McCord, Netflix’s first chief talent officer, who spoke to Business Insider recently. That turned out to be a good for him, McCord said. He stood out in all the ways that mattered.
- Gender quotas: California ponders breakthrough bill to boost female executives
- Netflix says the best thing about working there is also the worst
- Best-Selling Authors and Workplace Culture Experts from Twitter and Netflix to Keynote at Aurea Experience 18
- How To Avoid Discrimination When Assessing Culture Fit
- Give People Responsibility, Hold Them Accountable To Get Results