So, when he showed up for a job interview at Netflix headquarters 18-years ago, he was unlike the other applicants, according to Patty McCord, Netflix’s first chief talent officer, who spoke to Business Insider recently. That turned out to be a good for him, McCord said. He stood out in all the ways that mattered.
- Netflix’s Patty McCord on being a great place to be from – Protect the Hustle Ep 1
- BoxWorks 2018 to Feature Industry Leaders Focused on the Blueprint for the Future of Work
- How one of Netflix’s top execs nailed his job interview and stood out even without a college degree or going to film school (NFLX)
- Former Netflix Exec: How CEOs Miss The Mark On Corporate Culture
- Netflix CEO Reed Hastings is writing a book about his company’s famous culture