So, when he showed up for a job interview at Netflix headquarters 18-years ago, he was unlike the other applicants, according to Patty McCord, Netflix’s first chief talent officer, who spoke to Business Insider recently. That turned out to be a good for him, McCord said. He stood out in all the ways that mattered.
- B2B Next 2019 preview: Patti McCord on what fires up top B2B talent
- Hiring and Keeping Talented Employees
- LIVE WEBINAR: Patty McCord, cocreator of the famous Netflix culture deck, on the 3 mistakes managers most often make
- The ‘frozen middle’ of leadership can be thawed, enabling creativity to flow
- WEBINAR: Patty McCord, co-creator of Netflix’s famous culture deck, on avoiding common management traps