In her book Powerful, ex-Netflix executive Patty McCord points out that while the decision to develop the blockbuster House of Cards series was in part informed by data about the show’s star being popular with Netflix’s viewers, it was also dependent on ace director David Fincher’s vision for the show.
- It’s Time To Change How Employees Leave Our Companies
- TBWA Chairman Jean-Marie Dru Profiles The World’s Most Disruptive Entrepreneurs In His Latest Book: Thank You For Disrupting
- Digicon 2019 to go with L.E.A.P. theme
- Netflix Is a Company With (Almost) No Rules. Its Replacement Is Genius
- How to use real-time data creatively to help take effective decisions as a leader