In her book Powerful, ex-Netflix executive Patty McCord points out that while the decision to develop the blockbuster House of Cards series was in part informed by data about the show’s star being popular with Netflix’s viewers, it was also dependent on ace director David Fincher’s vision for the show.
- WEBINAR: Patty McCord, co-creator of Netflix’s famous culture deck, on avoiding common management traps
- 5 Books to Inspire Entrepreneurs on the Road to Success
- Retention issues? Three ways to deliver a message that people actually remember
- The Case for Business Acumen and Our Best Idea for Building It
- Best Management Books For Entrepreneurs and Executives