Patty McCord, “Powerful” author and former chief talent officer at Netflix talks about the streaming giant’s revolutionary culture and shares tips on how companies can build a culture of freedom and responsibility.
- 5 Smart Ways To Get Your Team To Step Up
- Gender quotas: California ponders breakthrough bill to boost female executives
- Netflix says the best thing about working there is also the worst
- Best-Selling Authors and Workplace Culture Experts from Twitter and Netflix to Keynote at Aurea Experience 18
- How To Avoid Discrimination When Assessing Culture Fit