Patty McCord, “Powerful” author and former chief talent officer at Netflix talks about the streaming giant’s revolutionary culture and shares tips on how companies can build a culture of freedom and responsibility.
Click here and use the LEARN2018 code to get a special discount
- 3 signs you’re stuck in the wrong career
- Here’s how to score a job at Netflix, says the company’s former HR boss
- Former Netflix talent chief shares her secrets for hiring successfully
- Patty McCord, Cocreator of ‘Netflix Culture Deck,’ to Headline BLR’s HR Comply/Workforce L&D 2018 in Vegas
- Microsoft, Others Work Toward New Cultures in the Digital Age