Patty McCord, “Powerful” author and former chief talent officer at Netflix talks about the streaming giant’s revolutionary culture and shares tips on how companies can build a culture of freedom and responsibility.
Click here and use the LEARN2018 code to get a special discount
- Are Tough Conversations the Kindest?
- Learning from Netflix: How to Build a Culture of Freedom and Responsibility
- Here’s Why Switching Jobs Every 3 Years Is Essential For Indian Men
- The former head of talent at Netflix explains how to find the right people to solve your business challenges
- Why HR pros from Apple and Netflix say the C-suite needs to address #MeToo at work