I recently listened to the latest Without Fail podcast by Gimlet Media founder Alex Bloomberg where he interviews former Netflix Talent Officer of fourteen years, Patty McCord. In 2001, McCord, along with Netflix CEO Reed Hasting, published the Netflix Culture Deck which at the time created some reaction in the HR and tech world.
- It’s Time To Change How Employees Leave Our Companies
- TBWA Chairman Jean-Marie Dru Profiles The World’s Most Disruptive Entrepreneurs In His Latest Book: Thank You For Disrupting
- Digicon 2019 to go with L.E.A.P. theme
- Netflix Is a Company With (Almost) No Rules. Its Replacement Is Genius
- How to use real-time data creatively to help take effective decisions as a leader