Kojo chats with business coach and diversity consultant Howard Ross and the former chief talent officer at Netflix about reinventing human resources strategies in the workplace – and why it can start with treating employees like adults.
- A former Netflix exec has a simple algorithm for figuring out whether you should leave your job
- Will #MeToo Level Silicon Valley?
- Netflix encourages employees to interview at other companies — here’s why
- A simple but ruthless exercise reveals who your star employees are — and who should be fired
- FT Business books of the month: January edition