Kojo chats with business coach and diversity consultant Howard Ross and the former chief talent officer at Netflix about reinventing human resources strategies in the workplace – and why it can start with treating employees like adults.
- Netflix CEO Reed Hastings is writing a book about his company’s famous culture
- How to hire: 5 ways to stop doing it all wrong
- Video Of The Week: Patty McCord on Rethinking How We Manage People
- Intel’s CEO resigned after violating a no-dating rule. More companies are adding them in the #MeToo era
- Former Netflix exec pursues radical shift in how tech firms treat employees