Netflix’s unique culture and the principles that define it, freedom & responsibility, have been instrumental in the content company’s huge, fast growth. The former chief talent officer, Patty McCord, joins Alison Stewart to share her lessons for creating high-performance cultures in a fast-paced corporate world and her new book, “Powerful: Building a Culture of Freedom and Responsibility.”
Click here and use the LEARN2018 code to get a special discount
- Are Tough Conversations the Kindest?
- Learning from Netflix: How to Build a Culture of Freedom and Responsibility
- Here’s Why Switching Jobs Every 3 Years Is Essential For Indian Men
- The former head of talent at Netflix explains how to find the right people to solve your business challenges
- Why HR pros from Apple and Netflix say the C-suite needs to address #MeToo at work