Netflix CEO Reed Hastings prides himself on making as few decisions as possible at the streaming-video service he founded. “Sometimes I can go a whole quarter without making any decisions,” he said in an April TED Talk.
- It’s Time To Change How Employees Leave Our Companies
- TBWA Chairman Jean-Marie Dru Profiles The World’s Most Disruptive Entrepreneurs In His Latest Book: Thank You For Disrupting
- Digicon 2019 to go with L.E.A.P. theme
- Netflix Is a Company With (Almost) No Rules. Its Replacement Is Genius
- How to use real-time data creatively to help take effective decisions as a leader