Netflix CEO Reed Hastings prides himself on making as few decisions as possible at the streaming-video service he founded. “Sometimes I can go a whole quarter without making any decisions,” he said in an April TED Talk.
- Netflix’s Patty McCord on being a great place to be from – Protect the Hustle Ep 1
- BoxWorks 2018 to Feature Industry Leaders Focused on the Blueprint for the Future of Work
- How one of Netflix’s top execs nailed his job interview and stood out even without a college degree or going to film school (NFLX)
- Former Netflix Exec: How CEOs Miss The Mark On Corporate Culture
- Netflix CEO Reed Hastings is writing a book about his company’s famous culture