Netflix CEO Reed Hastings prides himself on making as few decisions as possible at the streaming-video service he founded. “Sometimes I can go a whole quarter without making any decisions,” he said in an April TED Talk.
- WEBINAR: Patty McCord, co-creator of Netflix’s famous culture deck, on avoiding common management traps
- 5 Books to Inspire Entrepreneurs on the Road to Success
- Retention issues? Three ways to deliver a message that people actually remember
- The Case for Business Acumen and Our Best Idea for Building It
- Best Management Books For Entrepreneurs and Executives