Netflix CEO Reed Hastings prides himself on making as few decisions as possible at the streaming-video service he founded. “Sometimes I can go a whole quarter without making any decisions,” he said in an April TED Talk.
- Building a great culture: A case against best practice
- Gong Debuts “Reveal: The Revenue Intelligence Podcast”
- Hot Stuff: DigiCon 2019 Highlights ‘Bravery’ And Digital Transformation In The Post-Digital World
- DigiCon 2019 highlights bravery and digital transformation in the post-digital world
- CEO Coaching International Announces Dates for 2020 CEO Summit