One of the reasons it transformed so quickly from DVD rentals to movie streaming, and become a billion-dollar company in the process, is its work culture. The company has created a 124-page presentation on its work culture, which has been shared more than 13 million times on SlideShare. The woman behind the document, entitled Netflix Culture: Freedom & Responsibility was the company’s chief talent officer Patty McCord.
- 5 Smart Ways To Get Your Team To Step Up
- Gender quotas: California ponders breakthrough bill to boost female executives
- Netflix says the best thing about working there is also the worst
- Best-Selling Authors and Workplace Culture Experts from Twitter and Netflix to Keynote at Aurea Experience 18
- How To Avoid Discrimination When Assessing Culture Fit