One of the reasons it transformed so quickly from DVD rentals to movie streaming, and become a billion-dollar company in the process, is its work culture. The company has created a 124-page presentation on its work culture, which has been shared more than 13 million times on SlideShare. The woman behind the document, entitled Netflix Culture: Freedom & Responsibility was the company’s chief talent officer Patty McCord.
- Netflix CEO Reed Hastings is writing a book about his company’s famous culture
- How to hire: 5 ways to stop doing it all wrong
- Video Of The Week: Patty McCord on Rethinking How We Manage People
- Intel’s CEO resigned after violating a no-dating rule. More companies are adding them in the #MeToo era
- Former Netflix exec pursues radical shift in how tech firms treat employees