One of the reasons it transformed so quickly from DVD rentals to movie streaming, and become a billion-dollar company in the process, is its work culture. The company has created a 124-page presentation on its work culture, which has been shared more than 13 million times on SlideShare. The woman behind the document, entitled Netflix Culture: Freedom & Responsibility was the company’s chief talent officer Patty McCord.
Click here and use the LEARN2018 code to get a special discount
- 3 signs you’re stuck in the wrong career
- Here’s how to score a job at Netflix, says the company’s former HR boss
- Former Netflix talent chief shares her secrets for hiring successfully
- Patty McCord, Cocreator of ‘Netflix Culture Deck,’ to Headline BLR’s HR Comply/Workforce L&D 2018 in Vegas
- Microsoft, Others Work Toward New Cultures in the Digital Age