The woman who made Netflix’s culture what it is is Patty McCord, the company’s “Chief Talent Officer”, a.k.a., head of human resources. The company let her go in 2012, after 14 years. It’s been suggested that McCord worked herself out of a job but there are unanswered questions, like why a company that has only been growing would suddenly be less in need of an HR superstar.
- B2B Next 2019 preview: Patti McCord on what fires up top B2B talent
- Hiring and Keeping Talented Employees
- LIVE WEBINAR: Patty McCord, cocreator of the famous Netflix culture deck, on the 3 mistakes managers most often make
- The ‘frozen middle’ of leadership can be thawed, enabling creativity to flow
- WEBINAR: Patty McCord, co-creator of Netflix’s famous culture deck, on avoiding common management traps