The woman who made Netflix’s culture what it is is Patty McCord, the company’s “Chief Talent Officer”, a.k.a., head of human resources. The company let her go in 2012, after 14 years. It’s been suggested that McCord worked herself out of a job but there are unanswered questions, like why a company that has only been growing would suddenly be less in need of an HR superstar.
Click here and use the LEARN2018 code to get a special discount
- Here’s Why Switching Jobs Every 3 Years Is Essential For Indian Men
- The former head of talent at Netflix explains how to find the right people to solve your business challenges
- Why HR pros from Apple and Netflix say the C-suite needs to address #MeToo at work
- How do CEOs create an ideal work culture? ‘You live it’
- The Myth That Is Culture Fit