The woman who made Netflix’s culture what it is is Patty McCord, the company’s “Chief Talent Officer”, a.k.a., head of human resources. The company let her go in 2012, after 14 years. It’s been suggested that McCord worked herself out of a job but there are unanswered questions, like why a company that has only been growing would suddenly be less in need of an HR superstar.
- Hot Stuff: DigiCon 2019 Highlights ‘Bravery’ And Digital Transformation In The Post-Digital World
- DigiCon 2019 highlights bravery and digital transformation in the post-digital world
- CEO Coaching International Announces Dates for 2020 CEO Summit
- Netflix’s ex-manpower guru has tips on organizations’ push to digital
- Silicon Valley visionaries headline DigiCon 2019