The woman who made Netflix’s culture what it is is Patty McCord, the company’s “Chief Talent Officer”, a.k.a., head of human resources. The company let her go in 2012, after 14 years. It’s been suggested that McCord worked herself out of a job but there are unanswered questions, like why a company that has only been growing would suddenly be less in need of an HR superstar.
Click here and use the LEARN2018 code to get a special discount
- 3 signs you’re stuck in the wrong career
- Here’s how to score a job at Netflix, says the company’s former HR boss
- Former Netflix talent chief shares her secrets for hiring successfully
- Patty McCord, Cocreator of ‘Netflix Culture Deck,’ to Headline BLR’s HR Comply/Workforce L&D 2018 in Vegas
- Microsoft, Others Work Toward New Cultures in the Digital Age