The “best practices” of management—bonuses and pay tied to annual performance reviews; big HR initiatives; silly celebrations to build camaraderie; and, for employees who are struggling, performance improvement plans—are all based on the idea that “empowering people” leads to job satisfaction and employee happiness, and that leads to high performance.
- B2B Next 2019 preview: Patti McCord on what fires up top B2B talent
- Hiring and Keeping Talented Employees
- LIVE WEBINAR: Patty McCord, cocreator of the famous Netflix culture deck, on the 3 mistakes managers most often make
- The ‘frozen middle’ of leadership can be thawed, enabling creativity to flow
- WEBINAR: Patty McCord, co-creator of Netflix’s famous culture deck, on avoiding common management traps