The “best practices” of management—bonuses and pay tied to annual performance reviews; big HR initiatives; silly celebrations to build camaraderie; and, for employees who are struggling, performance improvement plans—are all based on the idea that “empowering people” leads to job satisfaction and employee happiness, and that leads to high performance.
- Former Netflix HR exec: The one simple question that will determine whether you get hired or not
- Office Hours: In the state of stuck
- BambooHR Announces BambooHR Summit 2018
- How to Build a Modern Company with the Netflix Culture Deck
- Netflix Is an Example of What’s Right and What’s Wrong in Corporate Culture Today