The “best practices” of management—bonuses and pay tied to annual performance reviews; big HR initiatives; silly celebrations to build camaraderie; and, for employees who are struggling, performance improvement plans—are all based on the idea that “empowering people” leads to job satisfaction and employee happiness, and that leads to high performance.
- Hot Stuff: DigiCon 2019 Highlights ‘Bravery’ And Digital Transformation In The Post-Digital World
- DigiCon 2019 highlights bravery and digital transformation in the post-digital world
- CEO Coaching International Announces Dates for 2020 CEO Summit
- Netflix’s ex-manpower guru has tips on organizations’ push to digital
- Silicon Valley visionaries headline DigiCon 2019