The “best practices” of management—bonuses and pay tied to annual performance reviews; big HR initiatives; silly celebrations to build camaraderie; and, for employees who are struggling, performance improvement plans—are all based on the idea that “empowering people” leads to job satisfaction and employee happiness, and that leads to high performance.
- Gender quotas: California ponders breakthrough bill to boost female executives
- Netflix says the best thing about working there is also the worst
- Best-Selling Authors and Workplace Culture Experts from Twitter and Netflix to Keynote at Aurea Experience 18
- How To Avoid Discrimination When Assessing Culture Fit
- Give People Responsibility, Hold Them Accountable To Get Results