Patty McCord, the former chief talent officer for Netflix and cocreator of the “Netflix Culture Deck,” which Sheryl Sandberg has called perhaps “the most important document ever to come out of Silicon Valley,” will deliver the keynote address at HR Comply 2018 and Workforce L&D 2018 on November 15, 2018, at the Paris Las Vegas Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Top tech companies like Netflix and LinkedIn say they have no problem with employees interviewing for other jobs — in fact, they might want to help
- An entrepreneur who dropped out of Harvard Business School to launch his startup made a key hiring mistake that stalled the company’s progress for years
- Netflix’s Unique Culture of Termination… That Employees Seem to Like
- Commentary: Netflix’s firing culture works for Netflix
- Google bans F-word in company documents and URLs, as leaders continue to pacify employee communications