Patty McCord is the former chief talent officer at Netflix; she now runs her own consulting business. In her new book, “Powerful,” McCord says managers should always consider whether the team they have now is the team they’ll need in six months. If not, they should let go of the employees who don’t have the requisite skills and knowledge.
- 5 Smart Ways To Get Your Team To Step Up
- Gender quotas: California ponders breakthrough bill to boost female executives
- Netflix says the best thing about working there is also the worst
- Best-Selling Authors and Workplace Culture Experts from Twitter and Netflix to Keynote at Aurea Experience 18
- How To Avoid Discrimination When Assessing Culture Fit