Patty McCord is the former chief talent officer at Netflix; she now runs her own consulting business. In her new book, “Powerful,” McCord says managers should always consider whether the team they have now is the team they’ll need in six months. If not, they should let go of the employees who don’t have the requisite skills and knowledge.
Click here and use the LEARN2018 code to get a special discount
- Are Tough Conversations the Kindest?
- Learning from Netflix: How to Build a Culture of Freedom and Responsibility
- Here’s Why Switching Jobs Every 3 Years Is Essential For Indian Men
- The former head of talent at Netflix explains how to find the right people to solve your business challenges
- Why HR pros from Apple and Netflix say the C-suite needs to address #MeToo at work