Patty McCord is the former chief talent officer at Netflix; she now runs her own consulting business. In her new book, “Powerful,” McCord says managers should always consider whether the team they have now is the team they’ll need in six months. If not, they should let go of the employees who don’t have the requisite skills and knowledge.
- Netflix’s Patty McCord on being a great place to be from – Protect the Hustle Ep 1
- BoxWorks 2018 to Feature Industry Leaders Focused on the Blueprint for the Future of Work
- How one of Netflix’s top execs nailed his job interview and stood out even without a college degree or going to film school (NFLX)
- Former Netflix Exec: How CEOs Miss The Mark On Corporate Culture
- Netflix CEO Reed Hastings is writing a book about his company’s famous culture