Patty McCord is the former chief talent officer at Netflix; she now runs her own consulting business. In her new book, “Powerful,” McCord says managers should always consider whether the team they have now is the team they’ll need in six months. If not, they should let go of the employees who don’t have the requisite skills and knowledge.
- WEBINAR: Patty McCord, co-creator of Netflix’s famous culture deck, on avoiding common management traps
- 5 Books to Inspire Entrepreneurs on the Road to Success
- Retention issues? Three ways to deliver a message that people actually remember
- The Case for Business Acumen and Our Best Idea for Building It
- Best Management Books For Entrepreneurs and Executives