Patty McCord is the former chief talent officer at Netflix; she now runs her own consulting business. In her new book, “Powerful,” McCord says managers should always consider whether the team they have now is the team they’ll need in six months. If not, they should let go of the employees who don’t have the requisite skills and knowledge.
- Netflix Culture Deck Co-Creator Says Leaders Need To Explain Context
- The Co-Creator Of The Netflix Culture Deck Weighs In On Recruiting And Leadership | Patty McCord
- Preserving staffers’ dignity vital
- Former Netflix Chief Talent Officer Patty McCord on how to fix your company
- Five Must-Read Books to Build a More Engaged Culture in 2018