Patty McCord is the former chief talent officer at Netflix; she now runs her own consulting business. In her new book, “Powerful,” McCord says managers should always consider whether the team they have now is the team they’ll need in six months. If not, they should let go of the employees who don’t have the requisite skills and knowledge.
Click here and use the LEARN2018 code to get a special discount
- 3 signs you’re stuck in the wrong career
- Here’s how to score a job at Netflix, says the company’s former HR boss
- Former Netflix talent chief shares her secrets for hiring successfully
- Patty McCord, Cocreator of ‘Netflix Culture Deck,’ to Headline BLR’s HR Comply/Workforce L&D 2018 in Vegas
- Microsoft, Others Work Toward New Cultures in the Digital Age