Dru is a bestselling author of six previous business and marketing strategy books and the architect of TBWA’s trademarked Disruption® methodology, popularized in 1992. His new book profiles 25 of the world’s leading entrepreneurs as thinkers, focusing not on their many great achievements but rather on how these most disruptive business builders have changed the way the business world operates.
- Building a great culture: A case against best practice
- Gong Debuts “Reveal: The Revenue Intelligence Podcast”
- Hot Stuff: DigiCon 2019 Highlights ‘Bravery’ And Digital Transformation In The Post-Digital World
- DigiCon 2019 highlights bravery and digital transformation in the post-digital world
- CEO Coaching International Announces Dates for 2020 CEO Summit