Dru is a bestselling author of six previous business and marketing strategy books and the architect of TBWA’s trademarked Disruption® methodology, popularized in 1992. His new book profiles 25 of the world’s leading entrepreneurs as thinkers, focusing not on their many great achievements but rather on how these most disruptive business builders have changed the way the business world operates.
- Retention issues? Three ways to deliver a message that people actually remember
- The Case for Business Acumen and Our Best Idea for Building It
- Best Management Books For Entrepreneurs and Executives
- How Avoiding Speaking Opportunities Could Hurt Your Leadership Career
- It’s Time To Change How Employees Leave Our Companies