Patty McCord, former Netflix chief talent officer, thinks that when it comes to business we need to redefine “generations.” McCord says that age doesn’t necessarily equate to the best person for the job. Instead she suggests starting with the problem and hiring the person who can solve it.
- It’s Time To Change How Employees Leave Our Companies
- TBWA Chairman Jean-Marie Dru Profiles The World’s Most Disruptive Entrepreneurs In His Latest Book: Thank You For Disrupting
- Digicon 2019 to go with L.E.A.P. theme
- Netflix Is a Company With (Almost) No Rules. Its Replacement Is Genius
- How to use real-time data creatively to help take effective decisions as a leader