Patty McCord, former Netflix chief talent officer, thinks that when it comes to business we need to redefine “generations.” McCord says that age doesn’t necessarily equate to the best person for the job. Instead she suggests starting with the problem and hiring the person who can solve it.
- Netflix’s Patty McCord on being a great place to be from – Protect the Hustle Ep 1
- BoxWorks 2018 to Feature Industry Leaders Focused on the Blueprint for the Future of Work
- How one of Netflix’s top execs nailed his job interview and stood out even without a college degree or going to film school (NFLX)
- Former Netflix Exec: How CEOs Miss The Mark On Corporate Culture
- Netflix CEO Reed Hastings is writing a book about his company’s famous culture