Patty McCord, former Netflix chief talent officer, thinks that when it comes to business we need to redefine “generations.” McCord says that age doesn’t necessarily equate to the best person for the job. Instead she suggests starting with the problem and hiring the person who can solve it.
Click here and use the LEARN2018 code to get a special discount
- Are Tough Conversations the Kindest?
- Learning from Netflix: How to Build a Culture of Freedom and Responsibility
- Here’s Why Switching Jobs Every 3 Years Is Essential For Indian Men
- The former head of talent at Netflix explains how to find the right people to solve your business challenges
- Why HR pros from Apple and Netflix say the C-suite needs to address #MeToo at work