Patty McCord, former Netflix chief talent officer, thinks that when it comes to business we need to redefine “generations.” McCord says that age doesn’t necessarily equate to the best person for the job. Instead she suggests starting with the problem and hiring the person who can solve it.
- 5 Smart Ways To Get Your Team To Step Up
- Gender quotas: California ponders breakthrough bill to boost female executives
- Netflix says the best thing about working there is also the worst
- Best-Selling Authors and Workplace Culture Experts from Twitter and Netflix to Keynote at Aurea Experience 18
- How To Avoid Discrimination When Assessing Culture Fit