Patty McCord, Netflix’s former chief talent officer, previously told Business Insider that this openness has a number of potential benefits. For example, McCord said, interviewing can help you clarify your professional goals because you may be more honest with the hiring manager than you are with your boss. On the other hand, it can make you appreciate your current company more.
- Retention issues? Three ways to deliver a message that people actually remember
- The Case for Business Acumen and Our Best Idea for Building It
- Best Management Books For Entrepreneurs and Executives
- How Avoiding Speaking Opportunities Could Hurt Your Leadership Career
- It’s Time To Change How Employees Leave Our Companies