When I got a call at two in the morning back in 1997, I figured it must be Reed Hastings. Nobody else ever called me at two in the morning.
Click here and use the LEARN2018 code to get a special discount
- Are Tough Conversations the Kindest?
- Learning from Netflix: How to Build a Culture of Freedom and Responsibility
- Here’s Why Switching Jobs Every 3 Years Is Essential For Indian Men
- The former head of talent at Netflix explains how to find the right people to solve your business challenges
- Why HR pros from Apple and Netflix say the C-suite needs to address #MeToo at work