Seats at the PICC Plenary Hall were filled for the much-awaited DigiCon LEAP 2019 keynote of Patty McCord, former chief talent officer for Netflix and author of the book Powerful: Building a Culture of Freedom and Responsibility. She shared her unorthodox approach to building results-oriented teams.
- The Big Question: Is Remote Work Here to Stay?
- How One Woman Fixed Silicon Valley’s Work Culture
- Netflix’s former chief talent officer on values, culture and hybrid working
- How To! My Manager Hates Me. What Should I Do? Slate Magazine
- EdApp Summit 2021 – Magic Johnson, Arsène Wenger, Patty McCord share training tips to help businesses thrive