Seats at the PICC Plenary Hall were filled for the much-awaited DigiCon LEAP 2019 keynote of Patty McCord, former chief talent officer for Netflix and author of the book Powerful: Building a Culture of Freedom and Responsibility. She shared her unorthodox approach to building results-oriented teams.
- How embracing company culture can propel entrepreneurs to greater success – Patty McCord
- Culture Hinges On Great Hiring: Here’s How To Approach It
- Meet Colin Murphy of KnowBe4, a 2022 CIO of the year honoree
- The Netflix Crisis Is Bad, But Not That Bad
- Should companies hire for a culture fit? Yes, but how about we call it a match for values