Seats at the PICC Plenary Hall were filled for the much-awaited DigiCon LEAP 2019 keynote of Patty McCord, former chief talent officer for Netflix and author of the book Powerful: Building a Culture of Freedom and Responsibility. She shared her unorthodox approach to building results-oriented teams.
- Meet Colin Murphy of KnowBe4, a 2022 CIO of the year honoree
- The Netflix Crisis Is Bad, But Not That Bad
- Should companies hire for a culture fit? Yes, but how about we call it a match for values
- Top 10 books to have under the tree for startup enthusiasts this Christmas
- A tip for measuring what’s working (in a post-pandemic world)