McCord was the chief talent officer at Netflix, and she now runs her own consulting business. She’s also the author of “Powerful: Building a Culture of Freedom and Responsibility.” McCord presents an algorithm that managers can use to determine whether an employee is a good fit at the company. Individual employees can use the same algorithm to figure out if or when it’s time to move on. Here it is:
- The Big Question: Is Remote Work Here to Stay?
- How One Woman Fixed Silicon Valley’s Work Culture
- Netflix’s former chief talent officer on values, culture and hybrid working
- How To! My Manager Hates Me. What Should I Do? Slate Magazine
- EdApp Summit 2021 – Magic Johnson, Arsène Wenger, Patty McCord share training tips to help businesses thrive