As Netflix’s chief talent officer from 1998 to 2012, McCord and Netflix CEO Reed Hastings created the company’s culture deck, which has been viewed millions of times. Now she runs her own consulting business. In 2018, she published “Powerful: Building a Culture of Freedom and Responsibility.”
- The Big Question: Is Remote Work Here to Stay?
- How One Woman Fixed Silicon Valley’s Work Culture
- Netflix’s former chief talent officer on values, culture and hybrid working
- How To! My Manager Hates Me. What Should I Do? Slate Magazine
- EdApp Summit 2021 – Magic Johnson, Arsène Wenger, Patty McCord share training tips to help businesses thrive