“The world is a really different place. But it makes me a little crazy that we keep managing people like it’s 1971,” Patty McCord opened. One of her points for leaders: “It’s your job to build amazing teams that get incredible work done, on time, with quality, that serves your customers—and that is it.”
- The Netflix Crisis Is Bad, But Not That Bad
- Should companies hire for a culture fit? Yes, but how about we call it a match for values
- Top 10 books to have under the tree for startup enthusiasts this Christmas
- A tip for measuring what’s working (in a post-pandemic world)
- The Big Question: Is Remote Work Here to Stay?