So, when he showed up for a job interview at Netflix headquarters 18-years ago, he was unlike the other applicants, according to Patty McCord, Netflix’s first chief talent officer, who spoke to Business Insider recently. That turned out to be a good for him, McCord said. He stood out in all the ways that mattered.
- Study: Leaders Need to Build Skills, Adopt New Mindsets In Digital Economy
- Building a great culture: A case against best practice
- Gong Debuts “Reveal: The Revenue Intelligence Podcast”
- Hot Stuff: DigiCon 2019 Highlights ‘Bravery’ And Digital Transformation In The Post-Digital World
- DigiCon 2019 highlights bravery and digital transformation in the post-digital world