So, when he showed up for a job interview at Netflix headquarters 18-years ago, he was unlike the other applicants, according to Patty McCord, Netflix’s first chief talent officer, who spoke to Business Insider recently. That turned out to be a good for him, McCord said. He stood out in all the ways that mattered.
- The Big Question: Is Remote Work Here to Stay?
- How One Woman Fixed Silicon Valley’s Work Culture
- Netflix’s former chief talent officer on values, culture and hybrid working
- How To! My Manager Hates Me. What Should I Do? Slate Magazine
- EdApp Summit 2021 – Magic Johnson, Arsène Wenger, Patty McCord share training tips to help businesses thrive