So, when he showed up for a job interview at Netflix headquarters 18-years ago, he was unlike the other applicants, according to Patty McCord, Netflix’s first chief talent officer, who spoke to Business Insider recently. That turned out to be a good for him, McCord said. He stood out in all the ways that mattered.
- EdApp Summit 2021 – Magic Johnson, Arsène Wenger, Patty McCord share training tips to help businesses thrive
- EdApp to Host Free Virtual Summit “Rewrite the Playbook,” April 29 with Magic Johnson, Netflix’s Chief Talent Officer Patty McCord, and Iconic Soccer Manager Arsène Wenger
- 4 lessons the pandemic taught us about work, life and balance | Patty McCord
- Impact: A day of talks in partnership with DWEN
- Netflix’s Reed Hastings conquered Hollywood with a PowerPoint presentation