In her book Powerful, ex-Netflix executive Patty McCord points out that while the decision to develop the blockbuster House of Cards series was in part informed by data about the show’s star being popular with Netflix’s viewers, it was also dependent on ace director David Fincher’s vision for the show.
- EdApp Summit 2021 – Magic Johnson, Arsène Wenger, Patty McCord share training tips to help businesses thrive
- EdApp to Host Free Virtual Summit “Rewrite the Playbook,” April 29 with Magic Johnson, Netflix’s Chief Talent Officer Patty McCord, and Iconic Soccer Manager Arsène Wenger
- 4 lessons the pandemic taught us about work, life and balance | Patty McCord
- Impact: A day of talks in partnership with DWEN
- Netflix’s Reed Hastings conquered Hollywood with a PowerPoint presentation