In her book Powerful, ex-Netflix executive Patty McCord points out that while the decision to develop the blockbuster House of Cards series was in part informed by data about the show’s star being popular with Netflix’s viewers, it was also dependent on ace director David Fincher’s vision for the show.
- The Big Question: Is Remote Work Here to Stay?
- How One Woman Fixed Silicon Valley’s Work Culture
- Netflix’s former chief talent officer on values, culture and hybrid working
- How To! My Manager Hates Me. What Should I Do? Slate Magazine
- EdApp Summit 2021 – Magic Johnson, Arsène Wenger, Patty McCord share training tips to help businesses thrive