“I think the pendulum has swung to where now, in the last five to ten years, cool tech startups have to be places where everybody comes to have a darn good time,” said Patty McCord, a consultant and the former head of human resources at Netflix. “You’re now confusing things you do at bars with things you do at work.”
- The Netflix Crisis Is Bad, But Not That Bad
- Should companies hire for a culture fit? Yes, but how about we call it a match for values
- Top 10 books to have under the tree for startup enthusiasts this Christmas
- A tip for measuring what’s working (in a post-pandemic world)
- The Big Question: Is Remote Work Here to Stay?