I recently listened to the latest Without Fail podcast by Gimlet Media founder Alex Bloomberg where he interviews former Netflix Talent Officer of fourteen years, Patty McCord. In 2001, McCord, along with Netflix CEO Reed Hasting, published the Netflix Culture Deck which at the time created some reaction in the HR and tech world.
- The Netflix Crisis Is Bad, But Not That Bad
- Should companies hire for a culture fit? Yes, but how about we call it a match for values
- Top 10 books to have under the tree for startup enthusiasts this Christmas
- A tip for measuring what’s working (in a post-pandemic world)
- The Big Question: Is Remote Work Here to Stay?