I recently listened to the latest Without Fail podcast by Gimlet Media founder Alex Bloomberg where he interviews former Netflix Talent Officer of fourteen years, Patty McCord. In 2001, McCord, along with Netflix CEO Reed Hasting, published the Netflix Culture Deck which at the time created some reaction in the HR and tech world.
- The Big Question: Is Remote Work Here to Stay?
- How One Woman Fixed Silicon Valley’s Work Culture
- Netflix’s former chief talent officer on values, culture and hybrid working
- How To! My Manager Hates Me. What Should I Do? Slate Magazine
- EdApp Summit 2021 – Magic Johnson, Arsène Wenger, Patty McCord share training tips to help businesses thrive