I recently listened to the latest Without Fail podcast by Gimlet Media founder Alex Bloomberg where he interviews former Netflix Talent Officer of fourteen years, Patty McCord. In 2001, McCord, along with Netflix CEO Reed Hasting, published the Netflix Culture Deck which at the time created some reaction in the HR and tech world.
- How embracing company culture can propel entrepreneurs to greater success – Patty McCord
- Culture Hinges On Great Hiring: Here’s How To Approach It
- Meet Colin Murphy of KnowBe4, a 2022 CIO of the year honoree
- The Netflix Crisis Is Bad, But Not That Bad
- Should companies hire for a culture fit? Yes, but how about we call it a match for values