Netflix CEO Reed Hastings prides himself on making as few decisions as possible at the streaming-video service he founded. “Sometimes I can go a whole quarter without making any decisions,” he said in an April TED Talk.
- The Netflix Crisis Is Bad, But Not That Bad
- Should companies hire for a culture fit? Yes, but how about we call it a match for values
- Top 10 books to have under the tree for startup enthusiasts this Christmas
- A tip for measuring what’s working (in a post-pandemic world)
- The Big Question: Is Remote Work Here to Stay?