The woman who made Netflix’s culture what it is is Patty McCord, the company’s “Chief Talent Officer”, a.k.a., head of human resources. The company let her go in 2012, after 14 years. It’s been suggested that McCord worked herself out of a job but there are unanswered questions, like why a company that has only been growing would suddenly be less in need of an HR superstar.
- Study: Leaders Need to Build Skills, Adopt New Mindsets In Digital Economy
- Building a great culture: A case against best practice
- Gong Debuts “Reveal: The Revenue Intelligence Podcast”
- Hot Stuff: DigiCon 2019 Highlights ‘Bravery’ And Digital Transformation In The Post-Digital World
- DigiCon 2019 highlights bravery and digital transformation in the post-digital world