Dru is a bestselling author of six previous business and marketing strategy books and the architect of TBWA’s trademarked Disruption® methodology, popularized in 1992. His new book profiles 25 of the world’s leading entrepreneurs as thinkers, focusing not on their many great achievements but rather on how these most disruptive business builders have changed the way the business world operates.
- How embracing company culture can propel entrepreneurs to greater success – Patty McCord
- Culture Hinges On Great Hiring: Here’s How To Approach It
- Meet Colin Murphy of KnowBe4, a 2022 CIO of the year honoree
- The Netflix Crisis Is Bad, But Not That Bad
- Should companies hire for a culture fit? Yes, but how about we call it a match for values