Patty McCord, former Netflix chief talent officer, thinks that when it comes to business we need to redefine “generations.” McCord says that age doesn’t necessarily equate to the best person for the job. Instead she suggests starting with the problem and hiring the person who can solve it.
- EdApp Summit 2021 – Magic Johnson, Arsène Wenger, Patty McCord share training tips to help businesses thrive
- EdApp to Host Free Virtual Summit “Rewrite the Playbook,” April 29 with Magic Johnson, Netflix’s Chief Talent Officer Patty McCord, and Iconic Soccer Manager Arsène Wenger
- 4 lessons the pandemic taught us about work, life and balance | Patty McCord
- Impact: A day of talks in partnership with DWEN
- Netflix’s Reed Hastings conquered Hollywood with a PowerPoint presentation