Patty McCord, former Netflix chief talent officer, thinks that when it comes to business we need to redefine “generations.” McCord says that age doesn’t necessarily equate to the best person for the job. Instead she suggests starting with the problem and hiring the person who can solve it.
- Meet Colin Murphy of KnowBe4, a 2022 CIO of the year honoree
- The Netflix Crisis Is Bad, But Not That Bad
- Should companies hire for a culture fit? Yes, but how about we call it a match for values
- Top 10 books to have under the tree for startup enthusiasts this Christmas
- A tip for measuring what’s working (in a post-pandemic world)