Patty McCord, Netflix’s former chief talent officer, previously told Business Insider that this openness has a number of potential benefits. For example, McCord said, interviewing can help you clarify your professional goals because you may be more honest with the hiring manager than you are with your boss. On the other hand, it can make you appreciate your current company more.
- Meet Colin Murphy of KnowBe4, a 2022 CIO of the year honoree
- The Netflix Crisis Is Bad, But Not That Bad
- Should companies hire for a culture fit? Yes, but how about we call it a match for values
- Top 10 books to have under the tree for startup enthusiasts this Christmas
- A tip for measuring what’s working (in a post-pandemic world)