Patty McCord, Netflix’s former chief talent officer, previously told Business Insider that this openness has a number of potential benefits. For example, McCord said, interviewing can help you clarify your professional goals because you may be more honest with the hiring manager than you are with your boss. On the other hand, it can make you appreciate your current company more.
- The Big Question: Is Remote Work Here to Stay?
- How One Woman Fixed Silicon Valley’s Work Culture
- Netflix’s former chief talent officer on values, culture and hybrid working
- How To! My Manager Hates Me. What Should I Do? Slate Magazine
- EdApp Summit 2021 – Magic Johnson, Arsène Wenger, Patty McCord share training tips to help businesses thrive