Patty McCord, Netflix’s former chief talent officer, previously told Business Insider that this openness has a number of potential benefits. For example, McCord said, interviewing can help you clarify your professional goals because you may be more honest with the hiring manager than you are with your boss. On the other hand, it can make you appreciate your current company more.
- EdApp Summit 2021 – Magic Johnson, Arsène Wenger, Patty McCord share training tips to help businesses thrive
- EdApp to Host Free Virtual Summit “Rewrite the Playbook,” April 29 with Magic Johnson, Netflix’s Chief Talent Officer Patty McCord, and Iconic Soccer Manager Arsène Wenger
- 4 lessons the pandemic taught us about work, life and balance | Patty McCord
- Impact: A day of talks in partnership with DWEN
- Netflix’s Reed Hastings conquered Hollywood with a PowerPoint presentation