To grow as an entrepreneur, things like good planning, team building, and disciplined habits are considered imperative to go from good to great. The following 9 books are considered timeless as they impart wisdom no matter how recent the publication date.
- The Big Question: Is Remote Work Here to Stay?
- How One Woman Fixed Silicon Valley’s Work Culture
- Netflix’s former chief talent officer on values, culture and hybrid working
- How To! My Manager Hates Me. What Should I Do? Slate Magazine
- EdApp Summit 2021 – Magic Johnson, Arsène Wenger, Patty McCord share training tips to help businesses thrive