To grow as an entrepreneur, things like good planning, team building, and disciplined habits are considered imperative to go from good to great. The following 9 books are considered timeless as they impart wisdom no matter how recent the publication date.
- The Netflix Crisis Is Bad, But Not That Bad
- Should companies hire for a culture fit? Yes, but how about we call it a match for values
- Top 10 books to have under the tree for startup enthusiasts this Christmas
- A tip for measuring what’s working (in a post-pandemic world)
- The Big Question: Is Remote Work Here to Stay?