If you’re aiming to become a top-tier people manager, you’ll want to join Business Insider Prime’s webinar this month. We’ll ask Patty McCord, the first chief talent officer at Netflix, to break down the most dangerous traps that bosses fall into — and how to avoid them.
- The Netflix Crisis Is Bad, But Not That Bad
- Should companies hire for a culture fit? Yes, but how about we call it a match for values
- Top 10 books to have under the tree for startup enthusiasts this Christmas
- A tip for measuring what’s working (in a post-pandemic world)
- The Big Question: Is Remote Work Here to Stay?