“[#MeToo] is all of our issue, it’s society’s issue. But in the workplace it is not HR’s issue,” says Patty McCord, former chief talent officer at Netflix. “Particularly, it’s management’s issue.”
- The Big Question: Is Remote Work Here to Stay?
- How One Woman Fixed Silicon Valley’s Work Culture
- Netflix’s former chief talent officer on values, culture and hybrid working
- How To! My Manager Hates Me. What Should I Do? Slate Magazine
- EdApp Summit 2021 – Magic Johnson, Arsène Wenger, Patty McCord share training tips to help businesses thrive