“[#MeToo] is all of our issue, it’s society’s issue. But in the workplace it is not HR’s issue,” says Patty McCord, former chief talent officer at Netflix. “Particularly, it’s management’s issue.”
- The Netflix Crisis Is Bad, But Not That Bad
- Should companies hire for a culture fit? Yes, but how about we call it a match for values
- Top 10 books to have under the tree for startup enthusiasts this Christmas
- A tip for measuring what’s working (in a post-pandemic world)
- The Big Question: Is Remote Work Here to Stay?